Articles of Association of Hoist Finance AB (publ)
The company’s name is Hoist Finance AB (publ).
§2 Registered office
The board of directors shall maintain its registered office in Stockholm.
§3 Objects of the company
The object of the company’s business is to, in accordance with the Swedish Banking and Finance Act (2004:297), directly, via branches and through subsidiaries, and may thus:
- Borrow funds, for example by accepting deposits from the general public or issuing bonds or other comparable debt instruments;
- Grant or broker loans, for example in the form of consumer credits and loans secured by charges over real property or claims;
- Participate in financing, for example in acquiring claims and leasing personal property;
- Negotiate payments;
- Provide means of payments;
- Issue guarantees and assume similar obligations;
- Participate in the issuance of securities;
- Provide financial advice;
- Hold securities in safekeeping;
- Conduct letters of credit operation;
- Provide bank safety deposit services;
- Engage in currency trading;
- Engage in securities operations subject to the conditions prescribed in the Securities Markets Act (SFS 2007:528); and
- Provide credit information subject to the conditions subscribed in Credit Information Act (SFS 1973:1173).
And to, within the framework of the Swedish Banking Finance Act (2004:297), operate other areas of business in conjunction with this, e.g. collecting and owning management real property, lease holds and shares and provide advice and service in connection there with
§4 Share capital
The share capital of the company shall be no less than SEK 15,000,000 and no more than SEK 60,000,000.
§5 Number of shares
The number of shares shall be no less than 60,000,000 and no more than 240,000,000
§6 Board of directors
The board of directors shall consist of no less than three (3) and no more than nine (9) members.
§7 Auditors The company shall have one (1) to two (2) auditors. A registered accounting firm may also be appointed.
Notice convening a general meeting shall be issued through announcement in the Official Swedish Gazette (Sw. Post- och Inrikes Tidningar) as well as on the company’s website. Announcement to the effect that notice convening a general meeting has been issued shall be made in Svenska Dagbladet.
A shareholder may participate in a general meeting only if the shareholder notifies the company no later than the date specified in the notice convening the meeting. This day may not be a Sunday, other public holiday, Saturday, Midsummer Eve, Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve and may not be earlier than the fifth weekday before the general meeting.Advisors of shareholders may take part at the general meeting only if the shareholder notifies the number of advisors (no more than two) in the manner described in the paragraph above.
§9 Financial year
The financial year of the company shall be the calendar year.
§10 Record day provision
The company’s shares shall be registered in a central securities register pursuant to the Financial Instruments Accounts Act (1998:1479).
Adopted at the annual general meeting on 13 April 2022.
This is a translation. The Swedish binding original text is registered with the Swedish Companies Registration office.