The Annual General Meeting 2018 was held on Wednesday 16 May 2018, at 03:00 p.m. at the GT30, Grev Turegatan 30, Stockholm.
Notification of attendance
Shareholders who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting shall both, be listed in the shareholders' register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB (the Swedish Central Securities Depository), on Wednesday 9 May 2018, and, notify to the company of their intention to attend the meeting no later than Wednesday 9 May 2018.
Notification shall be given in writing and sent to:
Hoist Finance AB (publ)
Annual General Meeting
103 99 Stockholm
Sweden, or firstname.lastname@example.org
The notification must include the shareholder’s name, personal ID number/corporate ID number, address, telephone number and the number of shares held and, if any, the number (maximum two) and name of accompanying assistants.
Representatives of minors and corporate representatives shall submit authorisation documents to the company well in advance of the Annual General Meeting. Certificate of registration (or equivalent documents) evidencing the authority to issue the power of attorney, shall be enclosed if the power of attorney is issued by a legal entity. Power of attorney forms are available on www.hoistfinance.com.
To be able to attend and vote on the Annual General Meeting, the shareholders whose shares are registered in the name of a nominee must have such shares temporarily registered in their own names, in the shareholders' register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB. This procedure, so-called voting rights registration, must have effect on Wednesday 9 May 2018 and should be requested from the nominee well in advance of this date.
- Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Power of Attorney
- Appendix 2 & 13 - The Nomination Committee's Proposals and Motivated Opinion
- Appendix 13a - Presentation of Board members
- Appendix 11 - Disposition of Earnings (incl. statement by the Board of Directors)
- Appendix 14 - Guidelines for Remuneration to Senior Executives
- Appendix 15 - Proposal on authorisation for the Board of Directors to resolve on new share issue
- Appendix 16 - Proposal on authorisation for the Board of Directors to resolve on acquisition of own shares (incl. statement by the Board of Directors)
- Board Evaluation of Remuneration
- Auditor's Report (only available in Swedish)
- Minutes from AGM 2018 (excluding appendix 1)
- Bulletin from Hoist Finance AB (publ)'s Annual General Meeting 16 maj 2018